Last Updated: January 1, 2023
Rascal Holdings LLC ("Company," "we," "us," or "our") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This Copyright Policy governs the use of copyrighted materials on our website (the "Site") and any related services or applications (collectively, the "Services"). By accessing or using the Site or Services, you agree to comply with this Copyright Policy. Please read it carefully before using our Site or Services.
All content available on the Site or through our Services, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Rascal Holdings LLC, its affiliates, or its licensors, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
You may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any copyrighted materials found on the Site or obtained through our Services without the express written permission of the copyright owner, except as expressly permitted by law. This includes, but is not limited to, copying, downloading, uploading, sharing, or transmitting copyrighted materials.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon, please notify us in writing with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- Sufficient information to locate the material on our Site or Services;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your copyright infringement notice to email@example.com.
If you believe that the material you posted on the Site or through our Services was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to us in writing with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
Please send your counter-notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may terminate the accounts of users who are found to be repeat infringers of copyright.
We reserve the right to modify or update this Copyright Policy at any time, without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the revised Copyright Policy on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or Services after the posting of any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised Copyright Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Copyright Policy or our copyright practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Thank you for choosing Rascal Holdings LLC!